How to learn and master C language

If you want to master the C language I propose you my approach which I think is best for a student.

Here I am assuming that you don't have any programming or CS background.

here goes the list..

1. NPTEL :: Computer Science and Engineering , is a simple introductory online course from IIT Kanpur, You can download and watch them whenever you want.

2. Introduction to Computer Science , This is a similar course from Harvard university but digs in deep. It challenges you for few weeks but its possible to complete with medium efforts. The main learning, in this course lies in solving the assignments. So don't skip those.

3. The C Programming Language, this is a book from Dennis Ritchie. It needs your patience to complete this. But you will learn much from this.

Do you think, now that you are mastered? Yes, if you keep in touch with programming. No, otherwise.

If you cannot invest that much time, try to complete the first course listed above, and keep in touch with programming..

That's all you need to do..I hope it helps somebody..  If you like it, share it and let others know it..

Feel free to ask any questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thankyou sir for guidance I don't have CS background but still I want to learn programming